The idea of this informal meeting is to continue a series of meetings on deep inference and related topics.
If you have questions or find mistakes on this page then please send an email to Kai Brünnler.
Time and Location
The meeting will take place in the week from the 19th to the 23rd of November 2007 at the IAM in Bern.
- Kai Brünnler (entire week)
- Robert Hein (Monday evening to Thursday morning)
- François Lamarche (Monday night to Thursday)
- Richard McKinley (entire week)
- Laurent Méhats (19-22.11.)
- Michel Parigot (?)
- Lutz Strassburger (Monday noon to Friday)
Our standard recommendation is Hotel Metropol for about CHF 125. An alternative is Hotel Arabelle for about CHF 115. If you're on a budget and willing to share a shower then try Hotel National for about CHF 60. All these prices are for single rooms. All these hotels are in less than 15min walking distance to the institute. Here is a map:
View Larger Map
Previous meetings were held in
in November 2003,
in December 2005,
in Lisbon in 2005,
in Bath in July
2006, and in Paris in
December 2006 and in June 2007.